Dedicated to Excellence
As an independent employee benefits firm, Christi has been putting affordable and quality healthcare within reach for employers across the country for 30-plus years.
Headquartered in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, Christi creates the most innovative and sustainable healthcare programs available. We do that by leveraging alternative funding platforms, proprietary risk management strategies and group purchasing options—and then we combine those with the best advocacy service on the planet.
With Christi, you’ll have the last, most sustainable health plan your organization will ever need and a best-in-class employee benefit experience.
Our Core Purpose
We are dedicated to excellence in redefining the employer and employee experience and making a significant difference in our clients’ organizations and in the lives of their employees.
- Achieving quality and excellence in every aspect of our organization
- Continuous self-Improvement and innovation
- Always putting our clients’ interests and the interests of their employees above all else
- To give back to our communities and charitable organizations
- To promote simplicity and transparency
- To act with character, discipline and the highest moral ethics
Greg Brigid has been president of Christi Group since 2010. He brings more than 30 years of experience providing employee benefit and human resource services to organizations across the nation.
Greg excels in delivering alternative funding and risk management solutions that help organizations reduce their costs over the long term.